Production Process of Passion Fruit Puree
- Receive and classify raw material.
- Select and remove impurities, leaves, stems, unqualified passion fruits.
- Wash by cleaning machine.
- Soak and wash Clorin 30 -50 ppm.
- Rinse with clean water
- Dry or drain remaining water.
- Split of passion fruit and scoop juice.
- Collect, test juice, removing impurities: stem, crumbs …
- Pour into bags, crate: 20kgs/bag (2 layers of PE bags, lined in buckets and then pouring juice into, balance 20kgs net weight then fasten the bag with plastic drawstring).
- Arrange baskets and refrigerating (after fastening the top of the bags, put 2 bags into 1 black plastic basket, put into storage at temperature of -15 to -10 degrees C).
- Quality check, release, transporting by refrigerated trucks (temperature -10 to -5 degrees C).
- PE bag: Receiving and quality check – Storage.
- Plastic basket and bucket: Clean and dry.
- PE bags, buckets put into process in step 9th. Plastic baskets put in step 10th.
Note: Chlorin concentration is tested 1 hour 1 time for additional (using chlorin test paper with color indicator compared with a control scale).